Searching The Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: force
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 1 of 9
- were forced upon it because this soul feels itself related to a
- inevitable force that can come only from the impulse of so sublime a
- being as Krishna, this soul must be forced downward into the chaotic
- his pupils on immortality, the full immediate force of this picture.
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 2 of 9
- all our forces, filling us with intense feeling. Emotions that are
- with tremendous force when we enter the occult worlds. Then we
- is true not only for our bodily processes. The soul forces we need
- forces of the soul and brings it to a vision of occult realities that
- been rightly prepared for the birth of the deeper forces of his soul,
- now that he can see these forces in inward vision, there happens what
- feel myself.” A new moment of dramatic force as beautiful as it
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 3 of 9
- drew this bitter experience to us with irresistible force and
- fate. It used all its power and magnetic force to draw together the
- means we are struggling against the very forces that allow the images
- forces of sympathy need not occur in a high realm of life, but in
- particular stage arises with tremendous force, and all sorts of
- force that Arjuna would otherwise have experienced, that he would
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 4 of 9
- develop in himself such surplus forces if he will go through the
- clairvoyance, a night was to begin in which a new force could be born
- to mankind. Only in that night could a force be born that the soul of
- strong, spontaneous force but requires such a harrowing experience as
- full understanding of Krishna's being. Even if we develop the forces
- Beings. In the physical world we often speak of the forces of nature.
- In that higher realm these same forces manifest themselves as real
- specific forces of good and evil. Here in the physical world good and
- that higher realm we perceive it with far greater force. There we see
- weak to mold this universe. In the totality of evolution those forces
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 5 of 9
- forces are at work in us that do not otherwise manifest themselves,
- force, which at other times creates our consciousness, is in sleep
- of their own accord. Yet it is true that forces that have entered the
- knowledge — these same forces, during the last four centuries,
- have been working at man's organism as constructive forces.
- nineteenth century mysterious forces were at work in man's bodily
- organism just as constructive forces work in his nervous system
- during sleep. These forces were building up a definite structure in
- forehead a delicate organ has developed, and the forces building it
- that it is there, the forces that built it are liberated. With these
- very forces Western humanity will be gaining spiritual knowledge.
- Already we are beginning to work with these forces that men could not
- we know that certain occult forces are at work behind his forehead,
- transforming his brain. These forces were perpetually at work in all
- to suspend these forces for a moment, made them cease their work. The
- a man suspends the forces that ordinarily work at building up the
- those regenerating forces we can use them for clairvoyant vision; we
- catastrophic force, indescribably impressive. There were always
- evolution for the forces at work preparing the future to become free
- these forces — for what are names? We can call them the
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 6 of 9
- that kindled the self of man more mightily than the living force of
- sensualize what the higher forces of the soul sketch out before us.
- to this increase of force and feeling. There are eighteen discourses,
- Imagination. Then the uplifted and strengthened soul-force that
- fratricide; when we rightly understand the impulse that forced its
- to us here. Even as an image it is so sublime and forceful that we
- development all the forces latent within them as individual souls. In
- outside, which men could never have reached through the forces
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 7 of 9
- force behind all the forms he perceives around him in the
- as the same forces are at work in him as are active in the three
- kingdoms of nature outside him. The forces active within him which
- impossible for those forces in man that are there to acquire outer
- very forces that represent what it is in man that makes him something
- know in himself those forces that are the actual means of knowledge.
- an actual external process. The creative forces on the other hand —
- away of the nerve structures. Therefore in waking life these forces
- destructive process is taking place. The creative forces that bring
- what in man transcends the animal. These very creative forces are
- destroyed. These creative forces that raise man above the animal can
- whatever it is that repairs in sleeping man the forces he spends in
- his waking life, must be the forces that raise him above the animals.
- These forces are still
- these forces by purely external methods. Indeed, there are already
- exceptions to the statement that the forces leading man out beyond
- once learns to distinguish these forces in man it will discover in
- the animal kingdom. When it distinguishes the regenerative forces in
- recognize how the creative forces active in the earth's life to raise
- we can gather that in self-knowledge man's creative forces, the real
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 8 of 9
- vigorously make use of the forces present in his soul, what the men of the
- the form that the natural element of life and force and spirit takes
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 9 of 9
- impulse, all the forces that tend to make man independent and loosen
- true anthroposophy; the force that does not merely strive for the
- I was forced to add
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: