Searching The Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: lion
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 8 of 9
- “Here is a lion,” nobody would attempt to correct him by
- than lion.
- general. After all, a lamb and a lion are two very different
- in lambs and lions — I would describe them very differently.
- condition when the lamb or lion is simply lying lazily on the ground.
- In the sattwa condition lambs and lions are very different, but for
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: