Searching The Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: little
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 1 of 9
- peoples of Europe and those of the West generally, knew little of the
- little understanding for the original clairvoyant sources from which
- dispassionately, perhaps even a little grotesquely.
- that have only become known in this last century, very little
- approach such a thing we feel how little human language, philosophy,
- ideas, serving for everyday life, are sufficient for it; how little
- that reveals cosmic mysteries. We shall see there is little in the
- little way into these things. Pictures that we can grasp with our
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 2 of 9
- little gold to conjure forth large quantities, so must one already be
- a little clairvoyant in order to be able to develop and extend it
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 3 of 9
- most holy feelings. That will only carry through for a little while,
- little. I must say this does not happen very often. When it does
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 4 of 9
- realm, one for which we are so little adapted in ordinary life that
- a little neutral about the Christ event one is well prepared for such
- passions and enthusiasms. In ordinary life man is so little fitted
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 7 of 9
- outside him. Just as little as the eye, whose purpose it is to see
- outwardly, can see itself, just so little can man gain knowledge of
- objections have little logical value but people do not notice it, nor
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 8 of 9
- a little nearer to an idea of their meaning. When man today
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 9 of 9
- developed last time have shifted a little. What is true for man today
- people are going about among us who have little understanding left of
- souls now feel how little they can escape from this enhanced
- because it brings us all too near to the humble thought of how little
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: