Searching The Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: need
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 1 of 9
- man upon earth. We need something quite different from ordinary
- and a God, Krishna, who is needed to direct him to this world. He
- Arjuna shows no inclination, needing Krishna to tame him down to
- understand what surrounds him! He needs no Krishna. It is well for
- them “a beyond,” a spiritual world. That it needs a
- the spiritual worlds, that it needs him to do this by means of the
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 2 of 9
- is true not only for our bodily processes. The soul forces we need
- need not shudder nor be sad at heart, for in killing your enemies you
- pearl in the roadway that only needs to be recognized, from the
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 3 of 9
- circumstances needed to bring about this misfortune. We did not know
- forces of sympathy need not occur in a high realm of life, but in
- they only need to realize this fact, that they are still grumbling
- quite other reasons, thinking for instance that they need meat for
- this misfortune, even feeling the need of it for our development. Now
- than he needs for his ordinary consciousness. As a rule he only
- develops it as far as he needs it in his ordinary life.
- needs in his ordinary life. This point I shall have to elaborate
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 4 of 9
- life in his ego than he needs for his purposes on the physical plane.
- that he needs this strengthening, and for this very reason a kind of
- clairvoyance. This is also a faculty man does not really need for his
- does not enter this world with his physical body. He has no need to
- needs the light as in the physical world his body needs the air. In
- light-air we need. We can say he suffocates our souls.
- strengthened self-consciousness we mentioned yesterday. We have need
- higher realm there must needs be beings who have the mission of evil.
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 5 of 9
- building up the organ needed to allow spiritual knowledge to take its
- thought is needed to understand anthroposophy. I mean the habit of
- logic. In reply we need only ask, “If children for some reason
- its influence. All this is true. We need only read the literature of
- insufficient. We need laws of the soul and spirit. Thus we understand
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 6 of 9
- Beings in their relation to each other, we need an all-around point
- that of the Krishna Being. Then it feels the need of representing to
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 8 of 9
- from the fact that truth must needs appear paradoxical. The following
- for abstract commentaries. We only need the power to transplant
- to eat meat need not be horrified because meat puts them in a
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 9 of 9
- “You need only wait, the Savior of mankind will appear
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: