Searching The Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: ninth
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 6 of 9
- therefore we might look for the climax in the ninth. In fact, in the
- ninth one, that is in the very middle, we read these striking words,
- Gita, to the ninth discourse where these words are poured out,
- the deep occult truths contained in it? When we take up the ninth and
- approach the ninth discourse our soul seems to rise into giddy
- heights of unknown experience. If now in these ninth and tenth
- mood of soul bears us up into the ninth and tenth discourses because
- the opening discourses, but as the song proceeds toward the ninth a
- his soul. Whoever reaches this ninth song may feel this devotional
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 8 of 9
- creation coming over to us from a strange race, from the ninth or
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: