Searching The Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: philosophy
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 1 of 9
- approach such a thing we feel how little human language, philosophy,
- know that history, philosophy and other branches of knowledge may
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 2 of 9
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 5 of 9
- anything that philosophy or external physiology or anatomy can find
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 6 of 9
- kind of doctrine, an abstract teaching, or a philosophy, that makes
- the Sankhya philosophy or of some other school of thought. In fact, a
- Sankhya, or at the most with the Yoga philosophy.
- that no trace is to be found in this great poem of philosophy as we
- knows as philosophy because there was no philosophy in the East in
- the same sense there is philosophy in the West. In this respect the
- Vedic philosophy that is contained in the
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 8 of 9
- of Central Europe than Fichte's philosophy. Not that it is kept
- tried to combine what Indian philosophy can give, with important
- philosophy and permeates the Sankhya philosophy with its deep
- permeates the Vedas, the Vedantic literature, and the philosophy of
- the poets of the Vedas, the founders of Sankhya philosophy, even
- philosophy looking up fervently to Fichte and other Western thinkers;
- Vedantic philosophy. At that time the Vedantic philosophy was that to
- philosophy, their deepening of soul in Yoga, that led them there. It
- red, orange, yellow — in the sense of Sankhya philosophy the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: