Searching The Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: root
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 5 of 9
- essential characteristic of mankind, this firm rooting in the ego,
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 7 of 9
- Krishna root takes us back into the Lemurian time, the very primeval
- physical evolution of mankind began. In later time this root, these
- within. Concretely embodied, this root is present within a single
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 9 of 9
- root of a plant, in the stem, leaves, flowers, the pollen, and the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: