Searching The Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: secret
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 1 of 9
- of the earth because it will bring us near to the secrets of the
- indeed! If we accept certain movements that remained secret, Western
- Arjuna cosmic secrets, great immense teachings. Then his pupil is
- all strife and conflict, a world where the secrets of existence are
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 6 of 9
- the profoundest secret for the human soul.” Here indeed is a
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 7 of 9
- history. That is not the way, however, by which this secret was
- attitude toward the great riddles and secrets of the cosmos, to
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 8 of 9
- certain things hitherto kept secret and really known to but very few
- spreading abroad of facts that until now have remained secret from
- came precisely from the feeling that certain secrets must today be
- remained secret not because they were deliberately kept so, but
- had to remain secret. It is said that the secrets of the old
- strictly observed rules. Far more than by rule, these secrets were
- namely, that they simply could not have understood these secrets.
- secret, for his teachings are printed and are read. But they are not
- understood. They remain secrets. In this way much that will have to
- produced by the activity of a few, remains secret in regard to its
- remained a secret. The people who came later did not know the real
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: