Searching The Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: surround
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 1 of 9
- surrounded by other heroes and by the warrior hosts — a hero
- understand what surrounds him! He needs no Krishna. It is well for
- worlds. There he is, surrounded by his disciples, and in the face of
- the reality of all that surrounded him, being a Greek, and compare
- that surrounded them in the earthly sphere was to them in unceasing
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 3 of 9
- surrounding world here every day. When they first arise we begin to
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 4 of 9
- begin to see the light itself. There he is surrounded by flowing
- also we are surrounded by a world, but one so altogether new and
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 5 of 9
- people's naïveté in regard to what surrounds them, so
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 7 of 9
- surrounds us can be reduced to nothing, and then still further to
- real factor on all sides. We must imagine the world that surrounds
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 8 of 9
- kingdoms that surround him. His mode and quality of knowledge is
- surrounding world into his clairvoyant consciousness. All this will
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 9 of 9
- everything that surrounds us. These ideas are really comprehensive.
- his surroundings meant not only a certain understanding of the outer
- has to do so by learning to understand his surroundings through ideas
- his surroundings. However, when the world about him becomes so
- free Arjuna's soul from all those things that surround him and are
- the surrounding world and begin to feel that it has something in it
- surrounds us in the universe outside. In their prayer they have a
- active, in order to get ideas and concepts of our surrounding world.
- surrounding world are being formed. Today the soul must be more
- surrounds him, would have lost all interest in external evolution.
- that in many respects men are so remote from their surroundings that
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: