Searching The Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: trivial
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 2 of 9
- that might appear even trivial to many Westerners in its given form.
- find a teaching that might easily appear trivial, especially to a
- and at first hearing his words are in a sense trivial, though in a
- have expressed it, is trivial, it is as though one were to say, “Why
- called “trivial” in a special sense. That holds true in
- in earnest with what has today come to be a trivial, commonplace
- Arjuna's heart. What may be trivial and commonplace for the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: