Searching The Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: understand
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 1 of 9
- understanding of it, men have considered all-powerful in life,
- little understanding for the original clairvoyant sources from which
- arise when — imagining we can understand them — we
- does not understand this world until Krishna makes it comprehensible
- enter into the matter more deeply will understand me when I say that
- understanding for earthly things! It comes to men who have attained
- very good understanding for all that is earthly. It has to be
- himself up to Arjuna, to whom has to be imparted an understanding of
- understand what surrounds him! He needs no Krishna. It is well for
- understand a nature like that of Krishna or Arjuna. Arjuna is a man,
- souls can do better because they speak not only to understanding but
- understanding — to our power of perception and to our feeling.
- people begin to understand that there is something for the human
- understanding for the Socratic culture. We only grasp Western
- lived as spiritual mysteries. Those who were to understand the
- one not yet understanding himself as an ego but who now has to do so.
- are now confronted with the task of understanding how a most sublime
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 2 of 9
- training to an understanding of occult truths, then he is being
- battle. If we would understand a human soul we must penetrate into
- everyone who has the power to behold it will understand: His
- because every schoolboy understands it! We see how stupid this is,
- understand that there is really no one among you who does not have
- understand that clairvoyance begins in something common and everyday.
- soul, then only are you ripe to understand how, after all, it is not
- understanding we speak in concepts and ideas. Krishna speaks to
- understanding is infinitely deep and sublime to the heart of man.
- accepted as dogma.” I could understand such a thing being said,
- understand what the spirit of the earth is, and how it is asleep in
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 3 of 9
- last concluded that his understanding is not yet equal to solving it,
- powerless with my intellect and understanding.”
- to explain to them how easily one can understand that. In many cases
- bitter feelings, let us try to understand how one actually comes to
- misunderstandings about it are possible.
- him the answer due him, however, he would not be able to understand
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 4 of 9
- to understand the
- full understanding of Krishna's being. Even if we develop the forces
- understanding is able to grasp this fact. People only will not give
- themselves a chance to understand. In their haste they change their
- power of understanding into bitterness and fury.
- able to penetrate with understanding into that third realm.
- realm. Only so will you be able to understand the origin of the
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 5 of 9
- sleeping. What does it really signify? We can only understand the
- power to understand the spiritual slept for awhile. It was this sleep
- of spiritual understanding that brought forth the great triumphs of
- well understand why the anthroposophical outlook meets with so much
- thought is needed to understand anthroposophy. I mean the habit of
- will reach hundreds of people who will imagine that they understand
- insufficient. We need laws of the soul and spirit. Thus we understand
- withdrew his understanding and feeling for the fires of sacrifice and
- we understand Krishna as the divine architect of what prepared and
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 6 of 9
- To understand it as a real description of world history — of
- often indicated that misunderstandings without number arise from the
- misunderstanding that so often arises amounts to this, that we
- “Understand me well. I am in all beings, yet they are not in
- directly out of the occult depths of life. If we are to understand
- understanding. As we continue purifying more and more this mood of
- to us if we approach them devotionally. One who would understand this
- sublime poem may start with intellectual understanding and so follow
- fratricide; when we rightly understand the impulse that forced its
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 7 of 9
- course of earthly incarnations. We understand that this soul could
- it does to a certain understanding of that great moment pictorially
- understanding upon it much is added to all that can be given -to
- by the human understanding. It was not discovered in the form I have
- afterward are they permeated with the power of understanding, The
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 8 of 9
- with full understanding it is necessary for us to attune our
- then with understanding we must prepare ourselves for the very
- appalling misunderstandings can arise when people imagine they can
- order to understand the
- accessible to the understanding of only a few. What one age has
- followed developed a really penetrating understanding of this poem.
- a rule we cannot find the way to come near to an understanding of
- people of India today we will not find real understanding for the
- they are already far from understanding those feelings poured out in the
- depths but is merely superficial understanding. This has a twofold
- misunderstanding grafted onto another misunderstanding. So difficult
- it our ideal to truly understand all the masterpieces of the human
- really is. Also, we shall realize how untold misunderstandings are possible,
- understand how the people of the East can look up to the old creative
- meaning. We can understand how the Eastern man looks up with
- another way also if we want to attain a really deep understanding. To
- quite misunderstanding what the West actually contains. A
- understand all the facts history presents to us.
- We shall understand this if
- understand that the external expressions themselves, the outer forms
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 9 of 9
- feeling must be attuned so as to understand what is said in the sense
- understand these feelings of sattwa, rajas and tamas, so fundamental
- through the world with intelligent understanding as we would say,
- his surroundings meant not only a certain understanding of the outer
- has to do so by learning to understand his surroundings through ideas
- understand the world, who are unhappy because in their soul-life they
- an understanding of the three external conditions. What can do this?
- understand them, even though there are many who do not wish to
- of gaining an understanding of the universe is gradually to begin? He
- people are going about among us who have little understanding left of
- understanding of the Christ Impulse must break in upon us. The
- seek the understanding of the Christ Impulse that is opened up by
- progress of humanity. To understand the Christ means not merely to
- He who would understand
- in this way do we understand what it means to seek a unity in all
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: