You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: bone
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Anthroposophical Ethics (1928): Anthroposophical Ethics II
- valuable parts in the human form are the bones of the head. But
- by what means could these particular bones become bones of the
- rudiments are concerned, each bone that man possesses could
- become a skull-bone, but in order that a few of the bones of
- become bones of the forehead or of the back part of the head,
- the hip bones or the joints had to stop at a lower stage of
- development — for the hip bones or the joints have within them
- the possibility of becoming skull bones, just as much as