You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: round
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Anthroposophical Ethics (1928): Anthroposophical Ethics II
- of Assisi was surrounded by people afflicted with very serious
- around him who acted also in the same way as he, although in a
- was indeed withdrawn into the background, but it existed in the
- Title: Anthroposophical Ethics (1928): Anthroposophical Ethics III
- to all that surrounds us. Apathy separates us from the
- is human around us and so we shall not go through the world.
- we look round us now in the fifth post-Atlantean age, we see
- who kept themselves hidden in the background — so also in human
- the first — around whom humanity in its multiplicity has
- Christ-Ego — something which closes like a covering round
- deeds form their impulses around it like a covering, they shall
- shall build up a covering round the
- Christ-impulse, so that around this Being there shall be formed
- something which is like a covering around a kernel.