Searching Necessity and Freedom
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: god
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Necessity and Freedom: Contents
- deed of the gods. Past thoughts of the gods appear to us as
- Title: Necessity and Freedom: Lecture I: The Past Shows Us a Picture of Necessity
- that God created the world or that he did not. There, too, they
- Title: Necessity and Freedom: Lecture II: The Legend of the Prague Clock
- once in a state of freedom, a free deed of the gods. Only
- thoughts continue to work in us, the thoughts of the gods
- are human beings, not gods. We can perceive only the inner
- as nature was once the thoughts of the gods.
- it has become nature. What the gods thought during
- evolving further, just as the gods progressed in their
- Title: Necessity and Freedom: Lecture III: Three Teachers with Different Attitudes
- Bible it says 'And God made light.' And only after he made the
- we will not criticize the gods, the Elohim, for instance. For
- anyone wishing to set his own wisdom above that of the gods
- might say, “If gods are supposed to be gods, could they
- not see that the light would be good? Those gods do not even
- sound like prophets to me. If I were a god, I would of course
- Title: Necessity and Freedom: Lecture IV: The Roman World and the Teutonic Tribes
- important part. Things that come from the gods can always be
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: