Searching Necessity and Freedom
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: horse
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Necessity and Freedom: Lecture III: Three Teachers with Different Attitudes
- cart, an example I have often taken. We see a horse with a cart
- it and quite naturally say that the horse is pulling and the
- man is being pulled. The man is being taken wherever the horse
- takes him. That is quite obvious. Therefore the horse is the
- by the horse is the cause, and the fact of the man being pulled
- is leading the horse where he wants him to go. Although the
- horse is pulling him, it is taking him where he wants to
- say the horse pulls the driver wherever it wants and overlook
- the fact that the driver is leading the horse. Perhaps we make
- saying the man is going where the horse takes him. However, if
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: