Searching On the Mysteries of Ancient and Modern Times
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: aries
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: On the Mysteries of Ancient and Modern Times: Lecture 3
- and death are the two boundaries of human life, as it runs
- thus named, as Aries and Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, etc.,
- but the human being too was membered thus: head = Aries; neck
- constellations like fixed places — Aries the head,
- age of Aries, precisely in the Mystery of Golgotha. For at
- with the constellation of Aries in the Spring. Here was
- his head — that is to say, with his Aries — he
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: