Searching On the Mysteries of Ancient and Modern Times
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: church
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: On the Mysteries of Ancient and Modern Times: Lecture 2
- interpreted in the ordinary Churches of to-day — is
- Catholic Church has acquired a certain habit of speech
- evolution. The Roman Catholic Church will, speak, for
- enlightened theologians of the Roman Catholic Church about
- really become in the course of evolution, namely, the Church;
- The Church in reality represents the Virgin Mary. This being
- Church, perpetually gives birth to the Christ. Through the
- Holy Spirit, the Church must perpetually conceive the Christ.
- That is to say, the Church is under perpetual inspiration
- from the Holy Spirit, and that which the Church reveals is
- perfectly correct Catholic doctrine. In Holy Catholic Church
- throughout all time by the Holy Church, the Virgin Mary. It is
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: