Searching On the Mysteries of Ancient and Modern Times
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: hercules
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: On the Mysteries of Ancient and Modern Times: Lecture 1
- and legends — say, the Hercules legend, or the legend
- truths of the Mysteries. Take, for example, the Hercules
- myth. Dupuis observed the Twelve Labours of Hercules.
- connection between the passage of Hercules through his twelve
- certain of the people, the myth, for example, of a Hercules
- person as Hercules or Osiris or Isis had, of course, never
- people. Hercules is the Sun, his twelve Labours are the
- of Hercules, Dionysos and Osiris. Christ too is none other
- Sun of the New Testament, by contrast to Hercules, Dionysos
- Hercules or Osiris existed as physical and human
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: