Searching On the Mysteries of Ancient and Modern Times
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: national
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: On the Mysteries of Ancient and Modern Times: Lecture 1
- elected very soon after as a member of the National Assembly;
- who are still immersed, for instance, in a national habit of
- same time filled with a national outlook; the national
- national mentality with international physical science,
- compatible with a non-national way of thinking.
- be nationally-minded on the one hand, while on the other hand
- one is trying to pursue international physics. These things,
- international in their way of thinking.
- stress on the idea of nationality. Such things ought to be
- national groups for example, and the like.
- Title: On the Mysteries of Ancient and Modern Times: Lecture 2
- modern sense, of international finance and the like — if the
- outlook purely national, then, by this connection of national feeling
- — national pathos, one might say — with the international
- thoughts of Physics, Chemistry, Economics, international commerce and
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: