Searching On the Mysteries of Ancient and Modern Times
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: virgin
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: On the Mysteries of Ancient and Modern Times: Lecture 2
- instance, of the Immaculate Conception of the Virgin Mary;
- The Church in reality represents the Virgin Mary. This being
- granted, it goes without saying that the Virgin Mary, the
- throughout all time by the Holy Church, the Virgin Mary. It is
- — the inspiring Spirit, the Virgin Mother, and the
- to revere, in Pallas Athene, the Virgin Wisdom, Pallas Athene
- is indeed a virgin figure; but within the ancient epoch this
- Virgin Wisdom did not give birth to the Logos. This is
- example; it stops short at the Virgin Wisdom, whereas the new
- Age passes on to the Son of the Virgin Wisdom — to the
- Anthroposophical Spiritual Science takes the Virgin cosmic
- Athene, the Virgin Wisdom, the Virgin Wisdom of the Cosmos;
- will in the social life, the Virgin Wisdom is
- Spiritual Science, must have a virginal character. Perhaps
- association — virginal, even in Natural Science. He wanted
- we should seek the virginity of the intellect; — That
- constructions, and turn to the vision of the pure virgin
- recognise the latter in their virgin nature; It is none other
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: