Searching On the Mysteries of Ancient and Modern Times
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: head
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: On the Mysteries of Ancient and Modern Times: Lecture 1
- the nonsense that figures in so many heads today.
- Title: On the Mysteries of Ancient and Modern Times: Lecture 2
- respective headings Debit and Credit. In
- thought in your head, and the configured air that passes
- Title: On the Mysteries of Ancient and Modern Times: Lecture 3
- but the human being too was membered thus: head = Aries; neck
- namely, the Ram to the head, the neck to the Bull, and so on.
- constellations like fixed places — Aries the head,
- human being which corresponds to the head, was in harmony
- constellation of the head with the constellation of the
- Cosmos. Man is related, through the head, not with the Earth
- but with the Cosmos. Through the head, therefore, he is
- his head — that is to say, with his Aries — he
- whole Cosmos. He knew that with his head, which he turns
- secret of the head — the Wise Men of the Mysteries
- And it is perfectly true the human head is formed by the
- the head — is informed and filled with forces, within
- to his head, Man is connected with the fixed stars. His head
- his head is assigned to the heaven of the fixed stars; and
- ahead of the Sun — one day in 72 years.
- nature. With our head we go quicker than with the rest of our
- course, arc only to be taken approximately), our head has
- gone ‘ahead’ of the rest of our body by a whole
- the course of life in the head, and in the rest of the human
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: