Searching On the Mysteries of Ancient and Modern Times
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: macrocosm
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: On the Mysteries of Ancient and Modern Times: Lecture 3
- connection of microcosm and macrocosm was deemed most
- — they felt the kinship of this macrocosmic stream with
- with the macrocosm. They studied this especially because they
- on this attunement of Man with the macrocosm.
- correspond to the Zodiacal sub-divisions of the macrocosm.
- stand as a microcosm in the macrocosm. In those olden times,
- Man was indeed able to feel himself within the macrocosm,
- again to bring into direct relation to the Macrocosm what is
- more to build the bridge between Man and the Macrocosm. What
- connected with that in the macrocosm to which man's evolution
- connected with definite processes in the macrocosm. Thus, in
- super-sensible man and for the secrets of the Macrocosm. This
- down by the whole macrocosm.
- Universe. Every seed is united with the macrocosm; the seeds
- of the Spirit likewise. Man unites himself with the macrocosm
- when he tries to receive into his soul a macrocosmic science.
- this consciousness of the macrocosmic connections of Man and
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: