Searching On the Mysteries of Ancient and Modern Times
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: person
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: On the Mysteries of Ancient and Modern Times: Lecture 1
- frame it thus: “In what personality does the sum-total
- The personality
- — In antiquity there were certain persons, so-called
- person as Hercules or Osiris or Isis had, of course, never
- personalities ; just as they were only Suns, so likewise,
- Christ never was a physical personality, but a Sun. It was
- Title: On the Mysteries of Ancient and Modern Times: Lecture 2
- — not as concerns his own individual, personal Karma,
- social life; not to our personal Karma. If I manufacture a
- that rays back, so to speak, into my personal Karma. That is
- is to see in him that personality who wanted to work entirely
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: