Searching On the Mysteries of Ancient and Modern Times
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: present
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: On the Mysteries of Ancient and Modern Times: Lecture 1
- presentable. The liberal Philistines dressed him up as a
- exoteric truths were represented. What then was esoteric,
- represented in matters of religion they expounded quite
- present — the 5th post-Atlantean epoch — it is in
- our consciousness at the present moment of evolution, and,
- for the well-being of this present evolution, it
- Title: On the Mysteries of Ancient and Modern Times: Lecture 2
- present. The spirit and the outlook, recognising Christ Jesus
- as ever-present, is precisely that Christian spirit which can
- century. I myself have often been present at discussions,
- period of time, representing as it does the time, required
- The Church in reality represents the Virgin Mary. This being
- which represents it: the human word, human speech or
- you have expressed earthly representation of the Trinity. The
- representative of Wisdom. Thereby alone, we begin even in the
- the requirements of the present time, and out of these
- only represent the most appalling untruthfulness and perfidy,
- sound: the more full of pain and suffering this present is,
- Title: On the Mysteries of Ancient and Modern Times: Lecture 3
- at least, still be aware — of two poles, representing as
- Christmas secret is really the secret of birth; it represents
- represented for example by the Zodiac, — that is to
- Zodiac which represents it. It was said, of old time: When a
- which represent, as it were, the mobile element in man,
- who seem to represent Religion — though in reality,
- representatives of the religious faiths, are most annoyed
- present in the physical world. Inasmuch as we have pointed to
- great and so far-reaching that this present time could blush
- representatives of Christianity bring forward this idea:
- the idols of the present. As to the idols of the present...
- present all the more fervently. For in the eyes of him who
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: