Searching On the Mysteries of Ancient and Modern Times
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: soul
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: On the Mysteries of Ancient and Modern Times: Lecture 1
- — only a very few human souls — knew anything of
- from him to many other souls; but it is still more important
- psychological truths — truths of the soul-life. These
- human soul between death and new birth, knows how thankful
- Title: On the Mysteries of Ancient and Modern Times: Lecture 2
- fact that it is necessary, somehow to bring the human soul
- introduce some kind of connection between the human soul and
- all the Earth over, are united in human souls with a mentality and
- bring before our souls too often. It is prejudice to suppose
- widen out the souls horizon, to extend the circle of interest
- human soul again and again with Knowledge, which — as
- those human souls who are in the realms between death and a
- new birth. We cannot learn to know these human souls unless
- emphasise most vigorously the turning of the soul towards the
- the human soul away from the Spirit. And as I have already
- forces in the soul whereby the fact of the Immaculate
- fill us in our soul with active impulse. Thus it becomes the
- being of the soul, that which shall be made known by human
- Title: On the Mysteries of Ancient and Modern Times: Lecture 3
- time the souls of the dead perceive it from the other side.
- when you speak of the pre-existence of the soul, that is, of
- this thought living in our soul, for this thought alone is
- prone to unite the man of to-day, in his soul, with the
- when he tries to receive into his soul a macrocosmic science.
- the soul-life — all that arises towards the re-conquest
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: