Searching On the Mysteries of Ancient and Modern Times
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: wisdom
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: On the Mysteries of Ancient and Modern Times: Lecture 1
- an ancient Mystery-wisdom. To understand, however, even in an
- Title: On the Mysteries of Ancient and Modern Times: Lecture 2
- in our time, we can say: The ancient Wisdom of the Mysteries had,
- spiritual Wisdom in modern time to draw the attention of mankind to the
- to revere, in Pallas Athene, the Virgin Wisdom, Pallas Athene
- Virgin Wisdom did not give birth to the Logos. This is
- example; it stops short at the Virgin Wisdom, whereas the new
- Age passes on to the Son of the Virgin Wisdom — to the
- point of view of its connection with Wisdom. In earthly life
- of man, Wisdom lives itself out through human thought. The
- through our larynx and its movements, is wedded to the Wisdom
- all-embracing Wisdom which becomes Teaching for mankind, and
- spiritual-scientific Wisdom grows to be of service in the
- Athene, the Virgin Wisdom, the Virgin Wisdom of the Cosmos;
- will in the social life, the Virgin Wisdom is
- implies that the Wisdom which we have to seek in the sense of
- representative of Wisdom. Thereby alone, we begin even in the
- these days, the ancient Wisdom only led up to a certain
- point. Man, as it were, was not included in the wisdom of the
- Title: On the Mysteries of Ancient and Modern Times: Lecture 3
- aforesaid — the streams of Star-wisdom and of Mysticism
- connected therewith, namely the wisdom of the stars.
- we may ask: How could a primeval wisdom of mankind — so
- Ancient Wisdom had been handed down, were destroyed. People
- of the Ancient Wisdom. This ought not to be allowed to
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: