Searching The Bridge Between Universal Spirituality and the Physical Constitution of Man
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: spirit
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Cover Sheet
- The Bridge Between Universal Spirit
- Printed in Manuscript for the members of the School of Spiritual
- Title: Contents of this Lecture Series
- I. Soul-and-Spirit in Man's Physical Constitution
- state. — Man's relation to the universal Spirituality. —
- the physical body and the soul-and-spirit.
- of spirituality in the modern picture of the world which is based on
- spiritual view of the universe. — The sun is not a globe of
- burning gas but the reflection of a spiritual reality revealed in the
- reflected as the spiritual Sun. — Julian the Apostate. —
- The connection of the spiritual Sun with the physical sun is the
- Title: Lecture: Soul and Spirit in the Human Physical Constitution
- Soul and Spirit in the Human Physical Constitution
- itself is that spirit-organization which imbues with its own forces
- blood by way of the warmth-organism works as the spiritual
- which is now outside the spirit which permeates the cosmos and
- of that spirit. During sleep our warmth body is pervaded by cosmic
- spirituality, our air organism by what may be called cosmic astrality
- the cosmic spirituality which on waking we drive out through our Ego,
- spirituality. It is the same with the cosmic astrality; we drive it
- allow the cosmic spirit to draw into our warmth-organism, and the
- world, but also of his relation to the cosmic spirituality and to the
- only. If we adhere to the principles of spiritual-scientific thinking
- the body. It does not go downwards from the spiritual body
- the soul-and-spirit live in the physical man? In reality we
- That Spiritual Science aims everywhere for wholeness of view, that it
- Title: Lecture: The Moral as the Source of World-Creative Power
- remain in the physical but at the same time reach up to the spiritual.
- of spiritual-scientific observation.
- this tone, this spiritual tone, is not produced in the
- soul, the soul-and-spirit, takes hold of this warmth-organism and by
- by Spiritual Science inspires us to work for the sake of the future.
- When we regard Spiritual Science itself as a source of the moral,
- moral, and this enthusiasm, born of spiritual-scientific knowledge,
- to solve this perplexing, fateful problem except spiritual-scientific
- insight into Nature on the one side and Spirit on the other.
- Post-Atlantean peoples saw the heavenly bodies as spirit forms, spirit
- or of the fixed stars, they were speaking of spiritual beings.
- simply as the outward manifestation of this Spirit Being at the place
- the other heavenly bodies they were seen as Spirit Beings. We
- everything in the stars was conceived of as living spirit reality,
- physical, psychical and spiritual aspects if we enquire how
- foremost as a Spirit-Being. Those who were initiated conceived of this
- Spirit-Being as the source of the moral. In my
- Philosophy of Spiritual Activity
- enthusiasm for true and genuine morality, for the spiritual moral
- through lack of spirituality spirituality conceived of here as
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Lecture: The Path to Freedom and Love and their Significance in World Events
- between the moral-spiritual world-order and natural-physical
- How, in reality, do we become inwardly more and more spiritual?
- in pursuit of sensations does not make us more spiritual. We become
- more spiritual through the inner, will-permeated work we carry out in
- spiritual we become. When we take in thoughts from the outer material
- thinking becomes what I have called in my Philosophy of Spiritual
- Philosophy of Spiritual Activity,
- everything that can stream into man from the spiritual world has its
- spirituality. Garrulous people, who are always opening their mouths in
- the spiritual world. When he passes out of the spiritual world,
- arises. Here we have as if spiritually we could put our very
- spiritual-scientific development. For here, to begin with, ordinary
- have already indicated in my Philosophy of Spiritual Activity.
- to a spiritual-scientific conception of the world, not to any other.
- way to this unbiased, spiritual-scientific thinking. For in the
- related to a truly progressive, spiritual-scientific development of
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: