Searching The Bridge Between Universal Spirituality and the Physical Constitution of Man
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: tone
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Contents of this Lecture Series
- Thought and Tone; Ego and circulating Blood. — Man in the sleeping
- Title: Lecture: Soul and Spirit in the Human Physical Constitution
- the physical body still intrudes and tones down the pictures into
- know in the external world as tone.
- Tone is, in reality, something that leads the ordinary mode of
- tone as being borne to us by the air. But in point of fact the air is
- only the transmitter of the tone, which actually weaves in the air.
- And anyone who assumes that the tone in its essence is merely a matter
- thought to constitute the essence of the tone, whereas they are in
- the physical organism with no soul in it. The tone which lives in the
- air is essentially an etheric reality. And the tone we hear by
- the Tone Ether
- we call the tone.
- This Tone Ether or Chemical Ether is essentially active in our fluid
- penetrates into it (the fluid organism) from every direction the Tone
- Ether which underlies the tone. Please distinguish carefully here. We
- and is related to the air even more intimately than tone, also
- Title: Lecture: The Moral as the Source of World-Creative Power
- I said yesterday actually underlies the outer tone conveyed in the
- air. I said that the air is only the body of the tone, and anyone who
- regards the essential reality of tone as a matter of vibrations of the
- air, speaks of tones just as he would speak of a man as having nothing
- waves is nothing but the outer body of the tone. In the human being
- this tone, this spiritual tone, is not produced in the
- sources of tone, therefore, arise in the fluid organism.
- tone and, in a certain sense, even the source of light. This is
- organism as a source of tone, into the solid organism as a
- our fluid organism, tone was kindled which now becomes part of
- tone and light into the universe and will become
- in the chemical sense. For tone works in the chemical sense by
- light within it; they have a deadening effect upon tone, and an
- producing in the fluid organism sources of Tone.
- deaden the sources of Tone.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: