Searching The Bridge Between Universal Spirituality and the Physical Constitution of Man
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: action
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Contents of this Lecture Series
- Man as a being of Thinking, Action and Feeling. — The connection of
- Title: Lecture: Soul and Spirit in the Human Physical Constitution
- constant interaction between the aeriform organism within us and the
- Title: Lecture: The Moral as the Source of World-Creative Power
- life of ideas, and in so far as we feel a certain satisfaction in
- Title: Lecture: The Path to Freedom and Love and their Significance in World Events
- hand, and as a doer, a being of action, on the other; with his
- the other side, feeling enters into his actions, his deeds. We need
- success or lack of success of our deeds, how in truth all action is
- deed, of action. Only through the fact that we are thinking beings are
- As doers, as men of action, we have our place in social life and
- actions or deeds which may also take effect in the realm of
- our actions and deeds. Sneezing is still entirely a matter of organic
- come by degrees to actions which are more and more emancipated from
- our organic life. We accompany such actions with our thoughts,
- actions will always be accompanied by our thoughts. We carry our
- thoughts into our actions, and the more our actions evolve towards
- we gradually perfect our actions we finally succeed in sending
- thoughts into these actions; we irradiate our actions which
- find freedom. On the other side (outwards) our actions stream forth
- But by what means do our actions evolve to greater perfection? To use
- greater perfection in our actions? We achieve this by developing in
- stir us to action. But it is just through unfolding devotion to the
- outer world that we succeed in permeating our actions with thoughts.
- the outer world, which pervades our actions with thoughts, is nothing
- thoughts. We unfold love in our actions by letting thoughts radiate
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: