Searching The Bridge Between Universal Spirituality and the Physical Constitution of Man
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: body
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Contents of this Lecture Series
- or less solid-fluid substances; but as well as his solid, physical body,
- man has within him as definite organisms, a fluid body, an air-body
- and a warmth-body. — The connections of these organisms with the
- the physical body and the soul-and-spirit.
- Title: Lecture: Soul and Spirit in the Human Physical Constitution
- the fact that in addition to his physical body, man also has higher
- the air which follows certain paths in his body and also has certain
- speak of the warmth condition of the body, but in reality they regard
- fluid organism in earthly man without speaking of the etheric body
- body; in so far as we consider it in its entirety, we regard it, to
- begin with, as a solid organism. This is the physical body.
- unless we think of it as permeated with forces by the astral body.
- Physical organism: Physical body
- Solid organism Physical body
- Fluid organism Etheric body
- Aeriform organism Astral body
- in the blood the etheric body which permeates it with its forces. But
- permeated by the etheric body. This fluid organism cannot be strictly
- aeriform organism which is permeated by the forces of the astral body.
- The astral body of man contains within it the forces of feeling. The
- astral body brings these forces of feeling into physical operation in
- the astral body and coming to expression in the earthly organization
- organism, to the etheric body, we find within it the conceptual
- the physical body still intrudes and tones down the pictures into
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Lecture: The Moral as the Source of World-Creative Power
- physical body. But it is paramountly the etheric body that takes hold
- of the fluid body, of everything that is fluid in the human organism;
- in everything aeriform, the astral body is paramountly active, and in
- connection with his body if he did not leave it during sleep and seek
- united with the body. So from the ordinary consciousness which has
- are therefore led to the body. And we are led to the body even more
- that it leads us to the body. And our conception of the bodily
- practical expression of these ideals. But nobody can conceive that the
- astral body. To begin with, they are curbed if I may use this
- air. I said that the air is only the body of the tone, and anyone who
- except the outwardly visible physical body. The air with its vibrating
- waves is nothing but the outer body of the tone. In the human being
- lays aside his physical body at death. What is thus produced in us
- at death the etheric body, the astral body, and the Ego emerge from
- the physical body, these higher members of our human nature are filled
- between body and soul.
- warmth, a bridge can be built from what exists in the body as warmth
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: