Searching The Bridge Between Universal Spirituality and the Physical Constitution of Man
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: breath
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Soul and Spirit in the Human Physical Constitution
- caused by inhalation and exhalation; when we breathe in, the cerebral
- brain-structure; when we breathe out, the fluid sinks again. These
- definite functions. This air is breathed out again. Then people
- breathe in, something is built up within us, or, at the very least,
- each indrawn breath causes a change, a modification, in an upbuilding
- process takes place whenever we breathe out. Our aeriform organism
- undergoes a certain change with every indrawn breath; it is not
- exactly newly born, but it undergoes a change, both when we breathe in
- and when we breathe out. When we breathe out, the aeriform organism
- Title: Lecture: The Moral as the Source of World-Creative Power
- inbreathing and outbreathing process the air is within him. It is of
- Title: Lecture: The Path to Freedom and Love and their Significance in World Events
- the life of thought, of perception; as rhythmic being (breathing,
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: