Searching The Bridge Between Universal Spirituality and the Physical Constitution of Man
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: far
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Cover Sheet
- opinions will be in so far disregarded as the authors of the works
- Title: Lecture: Soul and Spirit in the Human Physical Constitution
- body; in so far as we consider it in its entirety, we regard it, to
- process, in so far as this has a pictorial character more
- worthless as far as knowledge is concerned. But this is not the case.
- far as it is inward consciousness. We would lose ourselves entirely in
- dream-consciousness, and still farther downwards the consciousness of
- dreamless sleep. Descending even farther
- Title: Lecture: The Moral as the Source of World-Creative Power
- moral ideas as such become fruitful only in so far as we remain in the
- life of ideas, and in so far as we feel a certain satisfaction in
- Title: Lecture: The Path to Freedom and Love and their Significance in World Events
- In so far as we are contemplative beings, thought operates in
- us; in so far as we are doers, that is to say, social beings,
- certainly realize that thoughts, as far as their actual content is
- external world; as far as the actual content of the thoughts is
- increasingly efface and exclude the actual thought content, in so far
- love, then love goes with them. As far as the cosmos is concerned, an
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: