Searching The Bridge Between Universal Spirituality and the Physical Constitution of Man
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: light
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Soul and Spirit in the Human Physical Constitution
- only be due to the failure to realize that there is but a slight
- Ether, Warmth-Ether, Light-Ether, Life-Ether, and in addition we find
- Light-Ether. Earlier conceptions of the world always emphasized this
- affinity of the outspreading physical air with the Light-Ether which
- pervades it. This Light-Ether that is borne, as it were, by the air
- constant contact there with the Light-Ether.
- which it is related primarily through the Light-Ether. While he is
- Astral body Feeling Air organism Light Ether.
- Title: Lecture: The Moral as the Source of World-Creative Power
- source of light. Sources of light, as it were, are imparted to
- upon the warmth-organism produce sources of light in the air-organism.
- light are not in themselves luminous, but they manifest in man's
- speak, still dark light, in the sense that the seed of a plant is not
- yet the developed plant. Nevertheless man has a source of light within
- be called a source of light which remains, to begin with, curbed and
- tone and, in a certain sense, even the source of light. This is
- into the air-organism as a source of light, into the fluid
- in our air-organism, into which were implanted sources of light
- tone and light into the universe and will become
- assembling substances and dispersing them again. Light in the world
- light within it; they have a deadening effect upon tone, and an
- producing in the air organism sources of Light.
- paralyze the sources of Light.
- light into the universe. But for the men of ancient times the sun was
- This force of light that is on the earth
- Title: Lecture: The Path to Freedom and Love and their Significance in World Events
- which the light of the sun, the air outside, and so on, must come, to
- with the light of thought. At the one pole of man's being we
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: