Searching The Bridge Between Universal Spirituality and the Physical Constitution of Man
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: love
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Contents of this Lecture Series
- III. The Path to Freedom and Love and Their Significance in World-Events
- Irradiation of the life of will by thoughts leads to Love. — The
- To speak of the imperishability of matter and energy annuls Love. —
- The significance of Freedom and Love in world-happenings.
- Title: Lecture: The Moral as the Source of World-Creative Power
- ideal, for the ideal of generosity, of freedom, of goodness, of love,
- Title: Lecture: The Path to Freedom and Love and their Significance in World Events
- The Path to Freedom and Love and their Significance in World Events
- else than love.
- will, so do we attain love by permeating the life of will with
- thoughts. We unfold love in our actions by letting thoughts radiate
- we find freedom in the life of thought and love in the life of will,
- there will be freedom in our actions and love in our thinking. Each
- irradiates the other: action filled with thought is wrought in love;
- love, grow together. Freedom and love are also that which man,
- love. Here our consciousness is, so to speak, held at bay, it
- which, as they flow into deeds wrought with love, are, so to say, felt
- his will-nature, with thoughts; deeds are performed in love. Such
- love, then love goes with them. As far as the cosmos is concerned, an
- egotistical action is different from an action permeated by love.
- which to grow through the love that lives in our deeds.
- more unfolded in love? It operates in that, as man performs such
- the possibility of love. And freedom and love belong together, as I
- and the full development of love on the other. For only through the
- the feeling of love devotion to something to which we are not
- predetermined. Freedom and love are, in reality, comprehensible only
- and love.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: