Searching The Bridge Between Universal Spirituality and the Physical Constitution of Man
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: more
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Contents of this Lecture Series
- The physical organism of man is considered today to consist of more
- Title: Lecture: Soul and Spirit in the Human Physical Constitution
- that is more or less recognized in science and has also made its way
- more or less solid, or at most solid-fluid, substances found in him.
- Man is pictured as a structure built up from these more or less solid
- (yellow). More exact study shows that just as the solid or solid-fluid
- the process here is a more fluctuating one and having its own
- This is even more emphatically the case when we come to consider the
- process, in so far as this has a pictorial character more
- and is related to the air even more intimately than tone, also
- The condition of sleep, too, can be understood only if we go much more
- clearer, yielding more and more data of knowledge; whereas
- speak of having only the ordinary waking consciousness any more than
- Title: Lecture: The Moral as the Source of World-Creative Power
- are therefore led to the body. And we are led to the body even more
- organism, the warmth-organism and thus becoming by degrees more
- will more easily understand what I shall now have to say on the basis
- more vigorous activity in the warmth-organism when the soul is fired
- this, more than anything else, can fill us with enthusiasm for the
- is generally called ‘moral’ represents no more than a subordinate
- epoch there existed a knowledge in earlier times a more
- clear to the people: ‘You are becoming more and more accustomed to
- Title: Lecture: The Path to Freedom and Love and their Significance in World Events
- How, in reality, do we become inwardly more and more spiritual?
- in pursuit of sensations does not make us more spiritual. We become
- more spiritual through the inner, will-permeated work we carry out in
- this inner radiation of will into the sphere of thinking, the more
- in speech that is instinctive and involuntary. But the more we go out
- as it were, from organic processes, the more do we carry thoughts into
- come by degrees to actions which are more and more emancipated from
- thoughts into our actions, and the more our actions evolve towards
- perfection, the more are our thoughts being carried into them.
- devotion to the outer world. The more our devotion to
- the outer world grows and intensifies, the more does this outer world
- more. Our thoughts are pictures in this same sense.
- and nothing more so what we unfold as the life of thought is
- is filled more and more with thoughts. And what forms the bridge
- perceive that just as more and more will, a greater and greater
- Power more and more completely, we also pervade what is merely Power
- does the metabolic process operate in man when will is ever more and
- more unfolded in love? It operates in that, as man performs such
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: