Searching The Bridge Between Universal Spirituality and the Physical Constitution of Man
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: ourselves
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Soul and Spirit in the Human Physical Constitution
- experience nothing except the world outside and lose ourselves
- far as it is inward consciousness. We would lose ourselves entirely in
- something that is not ourselves, and hence is not entirely, but only
- Title: Lecture: The Moral as the Source of World-Creative Power
- The great question with which we have been concerning ourselves for
- organism, and a warmth-organism. If you picture to yourselves that as
- We come to the point of saying to ourselves that if today we allow
- ourselves to be inspired by moral ideals, these will carry forth life,
- majesty of the universe, when we say to ourselves: We are born out of
- Title: Lecture: The Path to Freedom and Love and their Significance in World Events
- can picture ourselves as beings of thought, also as beings of will.
- social life without our identifying ourselves in thought with
- something that we ourselves have experienced. Between birth and death
- ourselves in the life of thought all this is inherently our
- concerned, come to us from outside, but that it is we ourselves who
- prepare ourselves for what I have called in the
- In this way we raise ourselves above the sway of the ‘necessity’
- prevailing in the material world, permeate ourselves with the force
- doing something, but we cannot, surely, ascribe to ourselves any
- ourselves the force which can only be designated by the words:
- ourselves. They become world-happenings; and if they are permeated by
- bear in ourselves that which brings matter to birth: our head; and we
- bear in ourselves that which destroys matter, where we can see how
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: