Searching The Bridge Between Universal Spirituality and the Physical Constitution of Man
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: see
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Soul and Spirit in the Human Physical Constitution
- Today I want to interpolate a theme which may possibly seem to you
- member of his constitution. We shall presently see what I mean by
- that in addition to this solid structure they should also see the
- truth merely its external expression, this is the same as seeing only
- the aspect of knowledge, of cognition, and you will see how the two
- shall we seek in dreams for knowledge as we seek it in waking mental
- we have a white sphere with a black area in the middle, we see
- not think of that at the moment.) We see the black area, we see that
- So you see, no matter whether we study the man from the inner or the
- Title: Lecture: The Moral as the Source of World-Creative Power
- connection with his body if he did not leave it during sleep and seek
- see, we have come from the realm of soul into the physical!
- speak, still dark light, in the sense that the seed of a plant is not
- there is produced what we call a seed of life but it is
- an etheric, not a physical seed of life such as issues from the
- female organism at a birth. This etheric seed which lies in the
- So we see that our whole constitution, beginning with the
- the case of the plant we must go back to the seed, so in the case of
- seeds which lie in us as moral ideals.
- producing in the solid organism seeds of Life. (etheric)
- the other heavenly bodies they were seen as Spirit Beings. We
- You see, therefore, how great is the distance separating the
- Title: Lecture: The Path to Freedom and Love and their Significance in World Events
- accompanied by impulses of feeling, and we shall see that feeling
- Thus you see how in the human being the two great ideals, freedom and
- [e.Ed: See Oxford Dictionary.]
- within us a seed, a germinating entity which, first and foremost, is
- bearer of the seed into the future. The thoughts of the past, as
- laid that which comes from the individual egohood, and the seed is
- Just as when a plant unfolds it contains in its blossom the seed to
- We can also see this if we look at the other pole only there it
- freedom can certainly be grasped by unbiased thinking. But to see
- see the overcoming of matter; at the other pole, the new birth of
- bear in ourselves that which destroys matter, where we can see how
- This is the way in which to study the whole man. We see how
- the process of World-Becoming; and we see how that which is contained
- it to be reality we see how this is dissolved away to nullity.
- is a new creation in the condition of a seed, does there arise in us
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: