Searching The Bridge Between Universal Spirituality and the Physical Constitution of Man
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: sleep
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Contents of this Lecture Series
- Thought and Tone; Ego and circulating Blood. — Man in the sleeping
- Title: Lecture: Soul and Spirit in the Human Physical Constitution
- sleep, from the moment of falling asleep to the moment of waking;
- asleep. It is different in the case of the astral body and feeling.
- From the moment of falling asleep to the moment of waking, the astral
- outside during sleep. And the human being himself, with his astral
- asleep man lives directly in an element that is transmitted to his
- The condition of sleep, too, can be understood only if we go much more
- closely into these matters. During sleep it is only the physical body
- the Ego and the astral body are outside. But in the sleeping human
- whole organism. During sleep, when the Ego and the astral body are
- a way during sleep as during the waking state, when the Ego and the
- During the sleeping state we have within us, instead of the Ego
- of that spirit. During sleep our warmth body is pervaded by cosmic
- Waking life and sleeping life may therefore also be studied from this
- point of view. When we are asleep our warmth-organism is permeated by
- asleep. Thus we can say: In that we leave our body during sleep, we
- falling asleep. But thereby we come to know man's physical environment
- It is generally believed that deep, dreamless sleep contributes
- nothing at all in the way of knowledge, that dreamless sleep is quite
- Dreamless sleep has its definite task to perform for knowledge
- sleep, if our life were not continually interrupted by periods of
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Lecture: The Moral as the Source of World-Creative Power
- falling asleep. We perceive the objects around us, reason about these
- point us to our organism; the consciousness of dreamless sleep is, as
- connection with his body if he did not leave it during sleep and seek
- between falling asleep and waking that he is able to feel himself
- strongly when we pass into the consciousness of dreamless sleep. Thus
- Title: Lecture: The Path to Freedom and Love and their Significance in World Events
- ordinary consciousness as what takes place in deep sleep, in dreamless
- sleep. We perceive our arm; we perceive how our hand grasps some
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: