Searching The Bridge Between Universal Spirituality and the Physical Constitution of Man
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: state
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Contents of this Lecture Series
- state. — Man's relation to the universal Spirituality. —
- reflected as the spiritual Sun. — Julian the Apostate. —
- Title: Lecture: Soul and Spirit in the Human Physical Constitution
- regarded as a state or condition of his organism, but not as an actual
- state, we cannot make such a definite demarcation between the fluid
- and the etheric body that remain as they are during the waking state;
- a way during sleep as during the waking state, when the Ego and the
- During the sleeping state we have within us, instead of the Ego
- the external world if we were always awake, if this waking state were
- dreamless sleep, dream-filled sleep, the waking state.
- the waking consciousness and as states of consciousness become ever
- the air organism, which during the sleeping state is sustained by
- We have also a third state of consciousness, the dark consciousness of
- its solid state up to its warmth-state, we pass out of the bodily
- external observation alone does not go downwards from this state of
- Science to still another state of consciousness which we
- account only of the solid body, and again only of this state of
- attention to states of being where the soul-element becomes a bodily
- Title: Lecture: The Moral as the Source of World-Creative Power
- only if the physical is traced upwards to that rarefied state wherein
- Emperor Julian (called for this reason ‘the Apostate’)
- What was the real aim of Julian the Apostate? He wished to make
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: