Searching The Bridge Between Universal Spirituality and the Physical Constitution of Man
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: upon
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Soul and Spirit in the Human Physical Constitution
- directly upon the warmth. It is primarily the Ego in man which
- warmth-organism. An impulse of will proceeding from the Ego works upon
- mental concepts. This process works upon the fluid organism.
- then work upon the air organism, but the air organism that is
- organism works upon everything else. But we get nowhere if we have
- incredible hypotheses of how the soul works upon the body. But this is
- contemporaries, who insist upon not going beyond what presents itself
- Title: Lecture: The Moral as the Source of World-Creative Power
- which relies entirely upon natural science for knowledge of the
- enthusiasm has an effect upon the warmth organism. There, you
- stimulating, invigorating effect upon the warmth-organism.
- by a moral ideal. Neither does this remain without effect upon the
- by a moral ideal, works in turn upon the air-organism, because warmth
- effect upon the air-organism is not that of warming only, for when the
- warmth, stimulated by the warmth-organism, works upon the
- upon the warmth-organism produce sources of light in the air-organism.
- effect upon the warmth-organism. Because this is so, they also have a
- paralyzing effect upon the air-organism and upon the source of
- light within it; they have a deadening effect upon tone, and an
- extinguishing effect upon life. In our theoretical ideas the
- based upon what is studied today in anatomy and physiology it will not
- terrible problem that weighed upon men in the nineteenth century and
- men. Our world-view today is based upon Copernicanism. Until the year
- consciousness that anyone who does not base his own world-view upon it
- that of today, for it was based, not upon mathematical principles but
- upon ancient clairvoyant vision.
- Title: Lecture: The Path to Freedom and Love and their Significance in World Events
- respect of our world of thought we are entirely dependent upon the
- finger upon it what has also been spoken of from other points
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: