Searching The Bridge Between Universal Spirituality and the Physical Constitution of Man
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: was
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Soul and Spirit in the Human Physical Constitution
- The air within us at a certain moment was outside us a moment before,
- Title: Lecture: The Moral as the Source of World-Creative Power
- of man, and at the end it was possible to show that a really
- with all the impressions we have had. Our Ego was living in the
- warmth-organism when it was quickened by moral ideas. We were living
- our fluid organism, tone was kindled which now becomes part of
- which a natural order alone prevails? This indeed was the
- 1827 the Copernican conception of the universe which was elaborated by
- Kepler and then diluted into theory by Newton, was tabooed by the
- Roman Catholic Church. No orthodox Catholic was allowed to believe it.
- man's picture of the universe was very different. All that has
- ancient astronomy. This ancient astronomy was quite different from
- that of today, for it was based, not upon mathematical principles but
- its astronomical-astrological knowledge. This was acquired through an
- light into the universe. But for the men of ancient times the sun was
- where the sun stands in the universe; and it was the same in regard to
- everything in the stars was conceived of as living spirit reality,
- times when it was no longer known how the physical passes over by
- earlier times was known instinctively must now be acquired by
- was the inmost secret of Initiation. The best illustration of these
- things is provided by the fact that in an epoch when great power was
- wish them to be communicated, one who was an idealist the
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Lecture: The Path to Freedom and Love and their Significance in World Events
- our head that which, from an earlier time when it was reality, comes
- it a man is born in a particular year; before then he was in
- happenings, world-happenings. In that what was reality in earlier
- out again, and then they were to believe that what was carried in had
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: