Searching East and West, and the Roman Church
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: christ
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: East and West, and the Roman Church: Lecture I
- ‘ideal’ side of that European explanation, which was the Christian
- a gigantic civilisation, and then as a Christian leaven,
- Title: East and West, and the Roman Church: Lecture II
- Jesuitism; not Christ-ism — Jesuitism. It has developed that
- certain spiritual qualities or attributes. Christ has in
- man. Christ, as a super-earthly supersensible Being, must be
- not treat of the Christ, it only treats of Jesus; and the modern
- Catholicism. A Christology, a real Christology, has not yet arisen
- Christology depends on man finding the spirit in spite of
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: