Searching East and West, and the Roman Church
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: drama
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: East and West, and the Roman Church: Lecture I
- way, — that the Greek inscribes in his Drama.
- animal-spiritual form, and he saw it in a state of dramatic
- agitation and dramatic movement. When he looked at man from
- became not epic but dramatic. The really human element the Greek
- Epic, and the sub-human in the Drama, creating the
- original drama did not actually present human events, but the
- which gives a power such as once upon a time the Greek dramatist
- had when, on looking at man from outside, he dramatised his
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: