Searching East and West, and the Roman Church
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: concept
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: East and West, and the Roman Church: Lecture I
- world-conceptions of our recent times, and even the mechanical
- Title: East and West, and the Roman Church: Lecture II
- totality, as it can be advocated, Catholicism is a world-conception
- in Scholasticism. There it is a world-conception that is enclosed
- world-conception which meets us there has been preserved from olden
- times, and still holds within it the concept of the Father and of
- the Son and of the Spirit; a world-conception which was a
- world-conception which, in the philosophy of St. Augustine and
- able to work in the most accurate way with concepts. One must have
- which I characterised yesterday as the rickety conception of
- all-embracing world-conception, and it is one that a man can unite
- with modern Natural Science, with the modern world of concepts and
- social concepts.
- the old world conceptions, because they do not feel within them the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: