You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: deep
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: East and West, and the Roman Church: Lecture I
- interest us here to inquire how deeply this essay is rooted in
- in this man's feelings (and it lives there with deep intensity) of
- deeply-founded patriotism and ancient knightly chivalry for
- was speaking within him. Who is there to-day who understands deeply
- that it is only a voice in the inner being. Hence that deep
- bid him God speed.” There you have a learned man, who is deeply and
- human voice in our age even as the deep tones of the bells resound
- Title: East and West, and the Roman Church: Lecture II
- connected with something which is of extraordinarily deep
- kept clearly in mind to-day, because they reveal to us how the deep
- course necessary that men should acquire a deep and earnest feeling