Searching East and West, and the Roman Church
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: fact
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: East and West, and the Roman Church: Lecture I
- civilisation; what must interest us far more is the fact that it
- the fact that it is the bearer of what has remained as an ancient
- thought-life of the Greeks. On the other hand the fact that their
- probably go on manufacturing, striking, colonising, militarising,
- Rome. He draws attention to the fact that besides the
- and, as a matter of fact, it resounded as the one and only noble
- present tendencies, we find this view advocated, — a fact
- Title: East and West, and the Roman Church: Lecture II
- I referred yesterday a full consciousness of these facts existed
- accounts also for the fact that up until the year 1827 it was
- As a matter of fact
- factor that is far more important than many others which people
- lies in the fact that an Oriental Chinese element finds a
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: