Searching East and West, and the Roman Church
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: felt
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: East and West, and the Roman Church: Lecture I
- architectural setting so that men felt the same spiritual influence
- and earnestly that the Greek, when he sang, felt himself to be the
- the Greek felt that something else lived in man, which would only
- sub-human in man. This the Greek felt to be Dionysian, and through
- will-power, was felt by the Greek as something which is still
- what makes itself felt in Asia, and with what infinite power Rome
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: