Searching East and West, and the Roman Church
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: first
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: East and West, and the Roman Church: Lecture I
- the first place it deals with a division into three worlds
- civilisation in the present age. The first impulse for civilisation
- Catholic priest, and so he lived in the first place with those
- in the very first lines he finds these words: “Sing to me, O Muse,
- this very first line seriously, he takes it as a phrase. He regards
- primeval dream of Greece was at first the chief person there;
- beyond the first and second world, in the supernatural, in the true
- times. First there is the world of modern European civilisation
- Title: East and West, and the Roman Church: Lecture II
- the very first place and inner activity, a grasping of the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: