Searching East and West, and the Roman Church
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: form
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: East and West, and the Roman Church: Lecture I
- from the historical tradition and from the religious life of former
- that were formerly the very life of Europe but which only had
- strongly that that which was the soul of a former
- on the Earth a civilisation, formed for beings one has to call men,
- one is to relate in this very way in narrative form,
- those forms of the Gods he introduced, however lightly, in the
- animal-spiritual form, and he saw it in a state of dramatic
- without, one must meet the form of Dionysus. Apollo and Dionysus
- not look in the human organism for a healthy bony formation, for we
- transforming antiquity and growing as a mighty tree under which the
- Title: East and West, and the Roman Church: Lecture II
- world of modern European civilisation, the world which forms the
- able to receive in former incarnations; and if Catholicism
- something which formerly was not there. In reality Catholicism does
- everywhere to-day have a great tendency to avoid forming an opinion
- it were, presented to them on a plate! They want to form their
- outlook as possible in forming your judgments and to help you to
- senile, gossipy style, informs us, with a great amount of chatter,
- amongst those who work not to form dogmatic opinions, but to create
- a basis on which opinions may be formed. I am only giving you this
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: