Searching East and West, and the Roman Church
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: found
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: East and West, and the Roman Church: Lecture I
- deeply-founded patriotism and ancient knightly chivalry for
- higher beings than those we call man, and they founded a
- incarnate, will there be found as tranquil an expression for its
- also to be found the discussion of a book by Hans Ehrenberg. The
- be found the much-questioned judge of world-history? Where else is
- to be found the world-conscience, where else the guardian of
- Title: East and West, and the Roman Church: Lecture II
- things intellectually they have found and assimilated all sorts of
- foundations of modern civilisation have developed; and then with
- which were founded on the idea that humanity must not cross the
- that there something true is to be found, while there
- nothing true can be found! The world does not express itself in
- the actual truth is to be found. The external sense-world is a
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: